199-B5-Newly Qualified Nurses-2021-JD
- Various Specialities
- Band 5
- Croydon University Hospital 530 London Road Croydon Surrey CR7 7YE
- £28,691 - £35,207 pa inc HCAS
- 31/08/2021 23:59
Croydon is a busy, exciting and diverse place to work. The borough has one of the youngest populations in London and continues to grow.
Croydon Health Services cares for local people at Croydon University Hospital, Purley Memorial Hospital and in clinics and people’s homes all across the borough.
We are a very close-knit and friendly organisation where everyone of our 3600 members of staff is valued. We strongly believe that our employees are our greatest asset and so through Listening into Action – our way of engaging staff - we empower everyone at any level to initiate and bring about real improvements in our care.
Join us and be a part of the team that is making Croydon proud. #choosecroydon
Your nursing career – your choice!
Join the NHS in your first permanent Band 5 Registered Nurse role in one of hundreds of teams across nine hospitals, community and specialist clinical services serving millions of people in South West London and beyond.
Choose the Trust, service, location and team that suits you best and apply now. You can be interviewed online – and start your new role if successful – on dates to suit you!
With more than 200 different clinical services and specialties, 22,000+ staff – and serving four million+ people across London and further afield – we offer an easy, quick route into the widest range of opportunities for Newly-Qualified Nurses and final year nursing students.
You can Apply now for a video or phone interview at a time to suit you, you can apply for a specific Trust or make a general application and talk it through at interview.
Contact us now for an informal chat or with queries Email: email@example.com
We will also be hosting special NQN Careers Webinars over the coming months, following the success of our March 2021 events. More than 130 final year student nurses and nurses who have recently qualified joined senior colleagues from the four trusts online to hear about working life here and ask questions on a range of topics.
Please do get in touch. We’d love to tell you more about what’s on offer including:
· Flexible start date to suit your needs
· Unrivalled learning and development – support from day one with dedicated preceptors, mentors, clear Band 5 NQN career and skills pathways and comprehensive clinical and leadership training opportunities
· Choice of great locations, from vibrant, diverse London boroughs to green outer London and Surrey – all within easy public transport reach of the city centre and London’s unique variety of leisure and lifestyle activities
· Unique opportunities to gain the experience you want - choose from national and world-leading specialist services, every ward and specialty you can imagine, even NQN community roles – with flexibility to move between Trusts and services via rotation and future roles
· Support settling in, from finding accommodation to ensuring your role is right for you – and offering different options if you wish
· The unique environment of busy, dynamic London NHS Trusts – working with world-leading clinicians, supportive nursing teams, benefiting from the best teaching hospitals and universities, adopting the latest digital clinical technology - and serving uniquely diverse communities.
With major nine hospital sites, more than 22,000 staff, and serving around four million people with our core and specialist services, the four South West London Acute NHS Trusts offer a quick, ‘one stop shop’ route to a huge range of opportunities.
Enjoy living in great locations across London and its outskirts - all within short journeys of your work. Whether it’s support finding accommodation, the friendliest of welcomes from committed nursing teams, and even the chance to move between roles and Trusts if your first Band 5 role isn’t quite what you want – we’re flexible and dedicated to giving you the best start in your nursing career.
Apply now and choose which Trust and role suits you!
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.